unitwalk unable to move a player

Erebus

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47

I've read that unitwalk can move a player and a player's GID is just their account id (according to BrianL: http://www.eathena.w...209&hl=unitwalk). Problem is, it doesn't seem to work. Prontera isnt the actual map I'm using, but it is a custom so for codebox'ing sake if anyone wanted to test it

prontera,158,173,0	script	Gateway	111,1,1,{
mes "blah";
close2;
unitwalk getcharid(3),155,213;
end;
}

or

prontera,158,173,0	script	Gateway	111,1,1,{
end

OnTouch:
unitwalk getcharid(3),155,213;
end;
}

Along with other variations. It just either allows my character to walk through it and keep going or if i click the npc with no OnTouch, it doesnt even move the character.

Using Basic RAthena Client from calciumkid http://rathena.org/b...rathena-client/ (doesnt display revision so dont know exactly)

Using Miruku Version 15122011

SideNote: I originally wanted to use pushpc for something but it goes way too fast for my liking and when making it go multiple times in a row scripted, it crashes into my 'return path' pushpc eventhough it has 5+ spaces of gap between the landing zone. It then flings the player back to opposite side and then im unable to move till i relog.

Edited by Erebus

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  97

It looks like it should be working... You could try:

set .@aid, getcharid(3);

unitwalk .@aid, x, y;

But this should do the same thing as your example...

Also I think the command halts if the distance is too far, blocked by walls, or the distance takes more than one? right angle (ie: zigzag through two bends in a corridor), as I have tried this command as well in an instance and it worked for short distances, but not for auto-walking a player through corridors with more than one turn.. :/

Edited by Angst

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  47

Thanks, I didn't know about the max distance limitation. It isnt documented in version 3.45.20110709 of the script commands that I'm using. I'll just have to break it up into smaller chunks. Thanks again