Hidden Antibot Monster

nobukadnezar

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  163

Can someone make hidden antibot monster such as Petite.

Visually players cannot see, but only bot can detect and assume that it was petite and attack it.

When player attack the antibot monster, it triggers the validation or something.

If players failed to validate, they will automatically jailed.

i search antibot script but whether links are broken or not works. I really need anibot for my server :)

thank you before.

• Upvote 1

7 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1315

Script based Anti-bot don't work since there's always ways around it. If you truly want an Anti-bot, you'd have to invest in programs like Harmony which prevents botting by manipulating the client itself.

However if you really want one, here is one from eAthena: http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=283847

• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  97

Well this would be easy if your client only displays the monster's name, not hp or level, as you, or someone, could make a sprite with blank frames, and in the mob_db leave the name blank so if a real player cursors it people won't be like "wtf no sprite mob" lol.

Unfortunately this way, a player would still be able to target the mob; they'd only see their cursor change into a sword, or what have you. But this could be falsely blamed on how the client behaves already (If you've noticed at specific camera zoom heights you can cursor on a blank tile on the map and someone's name pops up)

If you want I can make the blank mob sprite, just drop me a line if this is your plan.

Well this would be easy if your client only displays the monster's name, not hp or level, as you, or someone, could make a sprite with blank frames, and in the mob_db leave the name blank so if a real player cursors it people won't be like "wtf no sprite mob" lol.

Unfortunately this way, a player would still be able to target the mob; they'd only see their cursor change into a sword, or what have you. But this could be falsely blamed on how the client behaves already (If you've noticed at specific camera zoom heights you can cursor on a blank tile on the map and someone's name pops up)

If you want I can make the blank mob sprite, just drop me a line if this is your plan.

It's Okay, i would take my chances. I'm gonna put those npc on some strategic one. If the case players click on it, they will be promted to input some codes. and if the validation right, they will know to beware about clicking there again. But the other problem was what method did we gonna put on validation so it will make harder for macro to crack it.

Thanks for your support =)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  2

Crazy idea. Make the sprite as a post sign. Nobody reads those post sign anyway.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  835

i like your idea. but it's there really can run? it's look so hard x.x"

Anyone? If this antibot seems too hard, another antibot is fine for me. Because i have no antibot on my server lol

thanks Arcenciel, i tested the bot and works fine so far. I think this was enough.

thanks~