So...Yeah

Pneuma

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  846

Theres a person named Cole who is like terrorizing me and my server; He hacked my rAthena account yesterday, my hotmail, and changed alot of sh-...I got my account back when I noticed that some guy had the same signature as me...but anyways Cole and the member "Cookies" are doing nothing but terrorizing me and my friends with hacking our sh- cause he's just some retarded little asian kid with no life; Like he's seriously has dedicated the last month or two into ruining our server cause we banned him.( He had Ahura Mazdas and other items that were made through an Itemizer NPC snuck in through by the admin Jasc and Zenobia) He claims he 'knows everything about everything' but he's just some little punk who wont leave us alone.

Any suggestions?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2223

1. use a "good" password
    http://www.google.co...fety/passwords/
    https://accounts.goo...om/PasswordHelp
  2. don't reuse the same password
    or at least "Use a unique password for all your important accounts."

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  0

Sorry, but you shouldn't really be accusing people when you have no factual evidence of who hacked you. What if Cookies was the only one that hacked you? Or what if it was just me? Maybe it was just a random person you don't even know. Technically I haven't spent the past few months terrorizing your pathetic little server, because you and your partner have been destroying it yourselves. Also, the only reason I claim to know everything about everything, is because I know who's screwing with your server, but since I'm just this little pathetic Asian kid with no life, you wouldn't believe me anyways. Would you? Sorry, but you should go get your fact straight, before accusing people. V//V

Seriously cole...If you know who it is then tell us so we can stop blaming you for everything. Because honestly I think you gave up messing with us when you kept DDOSing us

You should seriously stop accusing me of things, as I say once again. Wanna know who DDOS'd you guys up the balls? Cookies. Thanks, I'd like to stop being associated with him. I could be messing with your server, or it could just be random people. However, I'd prefer it if you stop blaming me or Cookies for whatever happens to your poor little server.

<edited IP> coleman268

Your current IP is linked to our SQL db....

I would actually appreciate it if you didn't post my IP on a public forum, like how I didn't post your poor little password on here. Also, I hope you know that was before when I had full access. The way people are hacking your server now is all in game, without it being traceable.

I would actually appreciate it if you didn't post my IP on a public forum, like how I didn't post your poor little password on here. Also, I hope you know that was before when I had full access. The way people are hacking your server now is all in game, without it being traceable.