castrate_dex_scale: 150 Thanks to [Eurydice]

Ehcloprom

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82

In renewel servers there's a "Fixed Casting Time" that nulls out the normal castrate_dex_scale: 150 in the conf files my question is how do I disable this new Fixed casting delay completely? (So i was just thinking about something what happens if I put 150 in the fixed casting (Trying it now~)

Also might as well ask something else I use a 2010-11-16aRagexeRE.exe Lua files Unknown there's alt+ problems it's just that alt+M if you put hello in the first box then do alt+ 1 it will do nothing but if you press alt+2 is does what alt+ 1 should do (Hello) Just wondering if theres a certainpush alt+ 2 is does what alt+ 1 should do I tried using new lua files but then I cant use keys and then someone pointed me to these lub files that are even more of a pain in the ass it would be nice if someone could point me to the lasted client that works with complete Lua files. Or a way to fix the alt+ problems. ( Yes I know this is the wrong palce to ask this but I figure might as well ask so if someone sees it.)

Edited by Obliterate

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  414

If you're using rAthena SVN go to

src/map/config/Renewal.h

/**
* Renewal Cast Time
* @values: 1 (enabled) or 0 (disabled)
*  1 : Cast Time is decreased by DEX*2+INT, 20% of the cast time is not reduced by stats,
*  - for example, on a skill whose cast time is 10s, only 8s may be reduced. other 2s are
*  - part of a "fixed cast time" that is only reduced by special items and skills (such as
*  - Arch Bishop's Sacrament skill).
*  0 : the old cast time method, influenced by dex, items and skills.
**/
#define RECASTING 1

Set the value to 0.

And your lua files, make sure you get the lua files before your client date. If you get the lua files more later than your client, things like that will mess your hotkeys, etc up.