NPC that give reward base on what item player give

Dolphin86

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  256
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  707

hi i would like to ask for a an npc script which give player items base on the set of item the player give,

example to make a sword ( configurable - sword A, sword B and list goes on ) player need 3 basic item ( in this case we call them category - configurable as i might need to add more category  ) to give to the npc, 

Blade, Handle, Rope

now for Blade there are serval item to pick, example :

same goes with handle and rope, so each of the category have different set of item which player can choose to input ( read below for more details )

when the player talk to the npc and pick to craft a sword, the npc will ask player to choose material each category,

take note the npc will only show aviable option of material for each category base on what material player have in his inventory, all player need to do is pick which material he wish to input for each category, also each category of materials might need more then 1.

and after that npc will show all the details which player input to confirm before starting to craft..

when player have select all the material for all those category and confirm it,  the npc will start crafting with a timer let say 1 minute ( configurable ), so player need to wait for the timer to cool down, also there will be a chatbox on top of the npc "CRAFTING" while under crafting, and if the timer is done chat box will change to "Completed", only then player who craft it can pick it up, unless the player who craft it did not pick it up within time 3 minute after it was crafted, the crafted item can be picked up by any players, also the chatbox must remain "Completed" until the item is taken out,

also there is a secrets, if the player input in correct order, let say for blade 1010, handle 1017, and for rope 1022 player will get a different type of sword,

and there will be different list of secrets recipe, ( means i can add more type of sword reward result base on the secrets material list )    

and also i plan to use it as duplicate.

thanks!

Edited by Dolphin86

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet