freeze effect not working on entire server

Kawita

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  13

I don't know if it is the right section for this topic, but as the title says, the freeze effect stopped working on the entire server, whether cards or weapons, when using the bonus
bonus2 bResEff,Eff_Freeze,10000;
which is supposed to provide 100% protection against the freeze effect, it doesn't work, I tried lowering the percentage but nothing, it doesn't even work on original ro items.

I tried reviewing the src pc.c file but honestly that file was never modified and is original, then I compiled just in case but nothing, the emulator does not present any errors of any kind but the effect does not work in any percentage.

How can I solve so that the effect returns to normal whether in personalized and original items?

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  79

7 hours ago, Kawita said:

I don't know if it is the right section for this topic, but as the title says, the freeze effect stopped working on the entire server, whether cards or weapons, when using the bonus
bonus2 bResEff,Eff_Freeze,10000;
which is supposed to provide 100% protection against the freeze effect, it doesn't work, I tried lowering the percentage but nothing, it doesn't even work on original ro items.

I tried reviewing the src pc.c file but honestly that file was never modified and is original, then I compiled just in case but nothing, the emulator does not present any errors of any kind but the effect does not work in any percentage.

How can I solve so that the effect returns to normal whether in personalized and original items?

are you using old version?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  236

The script constant Eff_Freeze refers to SC_FREEZE in the source code.
Looking this up, it seems that resistance to freeze  (or any other status) isn't handled in pc.cpp but in status.cpp