Some issues in my client

SrTiempo

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Hi! 

First of all, sorry for my english. I have some questions that I couldn't resolve it. I hope that you can help me because I'm newbie with this.

The first question is, I want a pre renewal server, it's ok if I use anyway the renewal files inside ROenglishRE instead of Pre-Renewal files inside in the same pack? I configured my server to be a pre renewal (I followed the guide in this post:

The second and the most important for me. I don't know what is it (something about the quest?), but how can I remove it or translate it? (I attached an image). I guess if something about the data folder.

The thirth is, I can't see the correct names and the icons in the shops (attached an image).

And the last one: How I can remove the icons that show up over the npcs?

Thanks so much!

EDIT: The sellers throws this error --> texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º\item\(null).bmp. I don't know why references (null).bmp...

imagen.png

iamgen 2.png

Edited by SrTiempo

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  439

1. We advise you to merge the pre-renewal files with the renewal. Doing this will save you the time of fixing the item/skill descriptions, maps and other client changes in renewal.

2 & 3. You have to match the filenames of the files inside System folder with the Lub files when you patched your client. (See steps 11~14 under [ The kRO Client: Updating, Diffing, Hexing, Translating, and Customizing ])