Idea Economic Model On Ragnarok

sipemula

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  71

first of all I'm sorry because my english not good, then im use Google Translate 

Its just my idea for make ragnarok  more intersting, is it possible to implement  economic model  in Ragnarok ?

I dont know about script on ragnarok but can help me for realize my idea of course it's free >///<

Economic System:
1. All NPCs that sell items can be discharged and refill automatically 100 pieces per item every 24 hours

2. Items that are used up on NPCs with players selling to NPC items on NPC will increase

3. The price of high and low items is determined by the value of stock items in the NPC

4. The system tells globally that the NPC stock in each city and the price determined by the system

5. There is a merchant emblem with a predetermined level such as Coper, Silver, Gold etc ...

6. Sales Tax Every city is determined by the person who has the highest investment

7. Sales Tax Results will be obtained by the owner of the highest investment in every city that gets every 15 days with a tax deduction of 5%

8. Investment NPC that notifies the Sales Tax List, the biggest investment, and the trade authority of each city

9. not only in the city, outside the city there are npc that sell and buy goods from players as well as npc in the city

10. This Only For all Job Merchan like Alchemis / Black Smith and all class changes from Merchan

So with this Economic Model All , can make unused items like sticky mucus can be use for Economic Model System, its first my Idea For Economic model version 1. maybe later it can be added, or friends here can contribute ideas for this economic model

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  68

This is possible but very complex and would take a long time to be developed. 

As you cant change the prices on shops otherwise than by editing the script itself., you may have to use "dialogs shops" instead of tradicional RO shop, wich may be ok if you want just a few itens be like that. Or may have to forget about scripting and make all those changes you want in the source before start scripting.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5

Hi

As it has been stated this seems rather complex as it is more than just a couple of NPCs, but I'm interested nonetheless. I can help you develop and implement such system, at least in the early stages as my scripting knowledge may come short at some point. But first I need to know: do you have any means for testing this stuff? Because I don't really have free access to a server myself and this will obviously require a lot of trial and error.

Regards

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  68

npcshopitem "<name>",<item id>,<price>{,<item id>,<price>{,<item id>,<price>{,...}}};

This command lets you override the contents of an existing NPC shop or cashshop. The
current sell list will be wiped, and only the items specified with the price
specified will be for sale.

The function returns 1 if shop was updated successfully, or 0 if not found.

NOTES:
 - That you cannot use -1 to specify default selling price!
 - If attached shop type is market shop, need an extra param after price, it's <qty>
   and make sure don't add duplication item!

---------------------------------------

*npcshopadditem "<name>",<item id>,<price>{,<item id>,<price>{,<item id>,<price>{,...}}};

This command will add more items at the end of the selling list for the
specified NPC shop or cashshop. If you specify an item already for sell, that item will
appear twice on the sell list.

The function returns 1 if shop was updated successfully, or 0 if not found.

NOTES:
 - That you cannot use -1 to specify default selling price!
 - If attached shop type is market shop, need an extra param after price, it's <qty>
   and make sure don't add duplication item!

*npcshopdelitem "<name>",<item id>{,<item id>{,<item id>{,...}}};

This command will remove items from the specified NPC shop or cashshop.
If the item to remove exists more than once on the shop, all instances will be
removed.

Note that the function returns 1 even if no items were removed. The return
value is only to confirm that the shop was indeed found.

Just a correction. You may use those commands to help you with the script.