Came back to get help getting old server back up and say Hi

Xanthor

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26

Been ages since I was here and with all the time on my hands, with kids home, decided to put my old server back up and thankfully, saved all my links, or most of them to here to look up what to do since for the life of me, can't find the step by step instruction list I copied few years back, and also to see if other types came out since I been gone. Moment I got here, realized my god, I really need glasses!!!! You see, the first thing I saw was the large Rathena banner that says "Your Banner here" But because of my very poor eye sight, I didn't see it like that. To me the message said "Your Banned Here" Been fighting a few things to stay alive, can now add covid which is damned hard to shake. RO is one of my most favorite MMORPGS, next to UO, so seeing that banner look like that made my heart sink, like it was the end of the world type of sink, and wondering "WHY?" Was typing up a message to send when I increased the zoom, to find out I read the thing wrong, and all it was, was an advertisement. Fingers shaking while I type this, not sure if from relief or excitement, or both, but anyway, glad to be back and glad to see the sites still here. I dont need a banner, but will look for a donation button anyway. The community here has always been very friendly and helpful in the past. Just happy to not see a Error 404 when I clicked the saved link. :) Be safe all.