Character Stuck at a certain cell

Seirei

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33

Hello everyone 
I'm in a project to make my own server but I got the same problem like JoshDJX's one "The first problem is player characters become stuck at their location cell. Visually it looks like you can take a single step then can no longer move. However using a skill or sitting rubber bands the player back to the cell they're stuck to."

It's began when I made new mob for MVP slaves and gave the slaves and the MVP some additional skills. It's all fine until two days ago, when I logged in, suddenly I got the problem.
My character cannot move, I can use fly wing and teleported, but when I tried to walk, the "rubber band" pull me again to the current location where I teleported.

I tried to solve the problem by redo what I did. When I disable the additional skills on the MVP and its slaves at mob_skill_db.txt the problem is gone.

And here is the question
1. "how to solve the "rubber band" problem without removing the additional skills?"
2. "Is there any limitation of maximum mob that can be given skills (not many skills in one mob)?"

Note: I can ignore the problem by removing all the additional skill, but  I really want to give new skills and slaves to the MVP. ? 
And sorry for my bad explanation

/help/help/help/help/help

Edited by Seirei

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet