Status & Attributes Issues

Kr1shna

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13

Well, i finally going to put my server online, but in a test to define the rate of the server, my friend noticed that the attack bonus gain related to put strength in multiples of 10 it's not working. Besides, that's something wrong with the negative status changes. I put my server to 150 level max , with 140 max atributes, and tried to change the value of modifier at status.conf, but it's not working as it should. As you can see in this image below, i put 30. When i tried to put values like 80, 90 the char (that was in lvl 150) get immune to the status' changes with no attributes points (all in 1), like Stun. I tested with 1 savage babe, and other knife with 1 lord of death. the status of lod completly nerfed. so i put multiflier 30, and worked to low atributes, but when i put VIT max (140), using 2 Lod or 4 savage baby, the char got stunned, frequently. It looks like the estatistic calculation its not so estatistic at all (looks like an On/Off system -.-). Besides (2), i noticed that the Silence status tolerance grows with VIT. and not with INT as it should. (tested with metallers)

So.. someone had issues like that already? That's another file that i can modify to fix these problems? I was looking for the file that make these maths of attributes gain and status changes. Somebody Knows?

problem.png

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2044

compile your server with disable all the renewal settings
https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/src/config/renewal.hpp

yeah, everyone miss that old Ragnarok and the Renewal is bullshit sucks

• Upvote 1

@AnnieRuru when I was configuring the server I had desativated the renewal configurations, this time I commented everything but even so don't worked. ;(

But I think maybe you right, maybe it's something related with renewal. Please people help!

renewal.png

Hey! I noticed that configurations of renewal are still activated, like high defense of armor! I commented every line but even so it's not working. I'm using visual basic 2015 to recompile and it says that was sucessfully, 0 erros '-'

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2044

//quick option to disable all renewal option, used by ./configure
//#define PRERE

just uncomment this line, my test server load pre-re npc files instead of my usual npc/re files

if you still think *its not the ragnarok I used to know* then I would say that's unofficial
try check battle config folders and see what you still can mess around
https://github.com/rathena/rathena/tree/master/conf/battle

and if that also fails, then I'm sorry, you can still ask in source request, but be specific on what you want