leveling condition and guild area

Xennye

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3

first of all im sorry if i posted this on the wrong area since im not really sure if what im trying to do is even possible but well...

im trying to add 2 different things to a server that im creating for quite some time now and even tho i found what could be considered a "solution" for one of those things im not soo sure if its the best possible answer for it... anyway

1: im trying to add a mechanic where a player will only be able to resume leveling after completing certain quest ex: a player hits lv 70 and can only get to lv 71 after completing said quest...

this is the one that i came up with a solution but im pretty sure is not the best one, i made so that to get from lv 70 to 71 it would be necessary an absurd amount of exp that is a reward for getting to the end of said quest, the thing is that even though is insanely hard to get said amount of exp, it is possible and i really want a way that is completely impossible to get to the next level without completing the quest.

2: create an area that is only accessible by members of certain guild, and to make this warp/npc/script/whatever somehow work by searching for guild that currently own a castle.

pretty much i want a area that i will use as a guild hall to be only acessible by members of a guild that won a woe and currently are in control of one or more castles.

thx in advance for those that are reading this, and again im nor sure everything in this post is 100% clear since english is not my main language so i'll be around if any gentle soul is trying to understand my problems

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  193

-	script	LvlUpLimit	-1,{
OnPCBaseLvUpEvent:
	for(.@i = 0; .@i < getarraysize(.lvlup_limit); .@i++){
		if(BaseLevel >= .lvlup_limit[.@i]){
			if(quest_var != .quest_var[.@i]){
				BaseLevel =- 1;
				showscript "You need to complete quest...";
				end;
			}
		}
	}
end;
OnInit:
	setarray .lvlup_limit, 10,15,20,25,30;
	setarray .quest_var,1,2,3,4,5;
end;
}

Two things.

1. I'm rusty, I don't know half of what I'm typing.

2. No clue if it works as intended. Just go right ahead and test.