NEWBIE HERE NEEDS HELP! About Adding custom items.

Gunburn

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20

Hi, this maybe asked already several times but forgive me I'll ask again, I am just a newbie, I searched for almost all possible guides and applied them on how to add a custom item but i failed to do so. Could someone kind enough teach me the full instruction on how to add a custom item? Specially about the usage of lua\lub in kro 2017 client, because the kro 2017 client i downloaded don't have a accessoryid.lub and accname.lub inside grf "data\luafiles514\lua files\datainfo". And when I tried to use the external folder system\iteminfo.lua i get an error when I open the client saying about bad characters. Please help me, I'm just a starter and got hooked into adding custom items into my ragnarok offline server, btw I am using this ragnarok offline created by anacondaqq, someday I would like to create my online server just for fun. Thank you very much!!! Another thing when I tried to open using notepad++ the accessoryid.lub and accname.lub I downloaded from google it shows a messy characters.

image.png

image.thumb.png.b5f0edf7568dcce8affb25608eaaf4bd.png

Edited by Gunburn

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20

On 26/09/2017 at 2:30 PM, Gunburn said:

Hi, this maybe asked already several times but forgive me I'll ask again, I am just a newbie, I searched for almost all possible guides and applied them on how to add a custom item but i failed to do so. Could someone kind enough teach me the full instruction on how to add a custom item? Specially about the usage of lua\lub in kro 2017 client, because the kro 2017 client i downloaded don't have a accessoryid.lub and accname.lub inside grf "data\luafiles514\lua files\datainfo". And when I tried to use the external folder system\iteminfo.lua i get an error when I open the client saying about bad characters. Please help me, I'm just a starter and got hooked into adding custom items into my ragnarok offline server, btw I am using this ragnarok offline created by anacondaqq, someday I would like to create my online server just for fun. Thank you very much!!! Another thing when I tried to open using notepad++ the accessoryid.lub and accname.lub I downloaded from google it shows a messy characters.

image.png

image.thumb.png.b5f0edf7568dcce8affb25608eaaf4bd.png

NVM, fixed the problem by using converter > iteminfo.lua

screenrAthena000.thumb.jpg.b6d923a8ba2402c968d150be2f928ce6.jpg