Updating SVN to Git - Please Help

Eclipze

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16

Hello Everyone,

I know this has been touched on before but I have a question about the process. In the posts I've read they aren't exactly clear on the process and they are from 2013 so I'm unsure if the information is still viable or not. My question is, when transferring from SVN to Git it tells me to download the two programs and create the clone, am I doing this on the SVN or on my local machine? Forgive my ignorance if I am not using the correct terminology, but currently I open the SVN and its like a virtual desktop that has rAthena and all of the supporting script files as well as the "Start My Server" and Recompile Icons. Is that where I am downloading and creating the clone? or is it my actual computer? Any support on this would be greatly appreciated. I am brand new to owning a server and I am finding it sort of difficult to update my game to the "latest version".

Thank you in advanced.

I apologize if this is in the wrong place, if it is please point me in the right direction.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet