R> Custom Refiner

linley

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5

Hi guys!

Can I request a custom refiner script for my server? How it works should be..

+4 is the safe limit

if they are trying to up their item from +5 to +10 they can either use elunium or oridecon. However, they have an option to use enrich elu/ori for the upgrade which increase the chance of success by 20%, take note that the refine rate for my server is the base refining rate.

Also, if it is possible whenever they have and HD elu [6241] or HD ori [6240] in their inventory, if their upgrade fails the item doesn't break but instead downgrade by -1 (ie. if they upped their item to +6 and fails it will downgrade to +5). If they dont have hd elu or ori and the upgrade fails the item will break.

Additionally, an option  to use a +7 to +10 sure refine ticket for sure refine (armor refine ticket +7 to +10 would be item id : 6234, 6233, 6232 and 6231). while for the weapon would be item ID 6230, 6229, 6228, 6227.

lastly, If they opt to use the sure +7 to +10 refine ticket when they try to upgrade it will only jump to the next refine, (ie. if they have a +3 item and they use the sure refine +7 to +10 coupon it will only upgrade their item to +4 and it will not jump to the specific upgrade for +7 to +10). Also once they upped their item in +9 and + 10 the refiner will announce serverwide that they have upgraded their item.

Thanks a lot!

Edited by linley

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet