Star Gladiator Soul Link Support

iamkevin

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  101

Hi rAthena,

I made some tweak in my pc.c to enable the use of Parrying Skill when under the soul link.

i duplicated the script for the soul link of barddancer in the pc_calc_skilltree, and then made a modified script for my SL == STAR and successfully it works.

This is the code which I duplicated and inserted in my PC.C

for( i = 0; i < MAX_SKILL; i++ ) {
		uint16 skill_id = 0;

// Restore original level of skills after deleting earned skills.
		if( sd->status.skill[i].flag != SKILL_FLAG_PERMANENT && sd->status.skill[i].flag != SKILL_FLAG_PERM_GRANTED && sd->status.skill[i].flag != SKILL_FLAG_PLAGIARIZED ) {
			sd->status.skill[i].lv = (sd->status.skill[i].flag == SKILL_FLAG_TEMPORARY) ? 0 : sd->status.skill[i].flag - SKILL_FLAG_REPLACED_LV_0;
			sd->status.skill[i].flag = SKILL_FLAG_PERMANENT;
		}

//Enable Bard/Dancer spirit linked skills.
		if (!(skill_id = skill_idx2id(i)) || skill_id < DC_HUMMING || skill_id > DC_SERVICEFORYOU)
			continue;

if( &sd->sc && sd->sc.count && sd->sc.data[SC_SPIRIT] && sd->sc.data[SC_SPIRIT]->val2 == SL_BARDDANCER ) {
			//Link Dancer skills to bard.
			if( sd->status.sex ) {
				if( sd->status.skill[i-8].lv < 10 )
					continue;
				sd->status.skill[i].id = skill_id;
				sd->status.skill[i].lv = sd->status.skill[i-8].lv; // Set the level to the same as the linking skill
				sd->status.skill[i].flag = SKILL_FLAG_TEMPORARY; // Tag it as a non-savable, non-uppable, bonus skill
			}
			//Link Bard skills to dancer.
			else {
				if( sd->status.skill[i].lv < 10 )
					continue;
				sd->status.skill[i-8].id = skill_id - 8;
				sd->status.skill[i-8].lv = sd->status.skill[i].lv; // Set the level to the same as the linking skill
				sd->status.skill[i-8].flag = SKILL_FLAG_TEMPORARY; // Tag it as a non-savable, non-uppable, bonus skill
			}
		}
	}

+	for( i = 0; i < MAX_SKILL; i++ ) {
+		uint16 skill_id = 0;
+
+		if( sd->status.skill[i].flag != SKILL_FLAG_PERMANENT && sd->status.skill[i].flag != SKILL_FLAG_PERM_GRANTED && sd->status.skill[i].flag != SKILL_FLAG_PLAGIARIZED ) {
+			sd->status.skill[i].lv = (sd->status.skill[i].flag == SKILL_FLAG_TEMPORARY) ? 0 : sd->status.skill[i].flag - SKILL_FLAG_REPLACED_LV_0;
+			sd->status.skill[i].flag = SKILL_FLAG_PERMANENT;
+		}
+
+			if (!(skill_id = skill_idx2id(i)) || skill_id < LK_PARRYING || skill_id > LK_PARRYING)
+			continue;
+
+		if( &sd->sc && sd->sc.count && sd->sc.data[SC_SPIRIT] && sd->sc.data[SC_SPIRIT]->val2 == SL_STAR ) {
+			//enable LK_Parrying to SG class
+				sd->status.skill[i].id = skill_id;
+				sd->status.skill[i].lv = 10;
+				sd->status.skill[i].flag = SKILL_FLAG_TEMPORARY; // Tag it as a non-savable, non-uppable, bonus skill
+			}
+		}

the problem now is that:

1. the union skill and some other skill of my SG doesnt save meaning when the player logs out the skills goes back to no skillpoints.

2. The bonus skills given to bard or dancer when soul linked is present in the Misc tab but cant be used or learned. 

Edited by iamkevin
Update

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  101

the code which i inserted is now included.

thank you

Edited by iamkevin