Questions about rathena systems

Kasthiel

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  38

Can someone tell me the system of vip and fame rathena is running?
Because I have seen in a few topics that the guild system, trophies rodex are not.
If the vip system is working what do I do to be able to use it correctly?
Any sql?

4 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3123

VIP has worked for years. There are several configs for you to change to your liking, or you can just enable it in /src/ and it'll work right out of the box.

Trophies? I'm assuming you mean Achievements - this is in it's final stages. As is RODEX.

Guilds have worked since the dawn of time... or atleast for the last 13(ish) years since they were implemented.. unless you mean Clans, which also work fine.

8 hours ago, Akkarin said:

VIP has worked for years. There are several configs for you to change to your liking, or you can just enable it in /src/ and it'll work right out of the box.

Trophies? I'm assuming you mean Achievements - this is in it's final stages. As is RODEX.

Guilds have worked since the dawn of time... or atleast for the last 13(ish) years since they were implemented.. unless you mean Clans, which also work fine.

I understand, but I have already modified in the conf to use the system vip, I need to move in more to work 100%?

Yes it's Achievements, I'm looking forward to his release and the rodex, since the email system has been disabled and the auction has also gone.

It is not the guild in general, but that new system that was in progress, I saw some people saying that it was discontinued, and true? For I found the npc relating to them in a house in prontera, it has a bow sword flag, or staff, and a status buff, but for me it seems to be missing something else.

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3123

Yeah, that's the Clan System and works well.

VIP must be enabled in source. There is a define point in src/config somewhere. I don't remember off the top of my head.

On 23/03/2017 at 4:33 PM, Akkarin said:

Yeah, that's the Clan System and works well.

VIP must be enabled in source. There is a define point in src/config somewhere. I don't remember off the top of my head.

The system that I say, does not work, so npc said, I should open a guild as soon as I joined one of those guilds.

screenPeniel-Ro000.jpg