item_db.txt missing content in MySQL Workbench?

Neutral

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

Hello all, I went into mySQL Workbench today under my item_db section and I was going to go and modify some items according to a feature I was working on when suddenly I realized something was off. In case this is important information mySQL Workbench is version 5.2.47 CE revision 10398 and I work with pre-renewal. I tried to filter the database "type" column so I could specifically look for Armor/Garment/Boots/Headgear/Accessory as listed here in rathena/doc/item_db.txt:

---------------------------------------

Type: 
	0	Healing item.
	2	Usable item.
	3	Etc item
	4	Armor/Garment/Boots/Headgear/Accessory
	5	Weapon
	6	Card
	7	Pet egg
	8	Pet equipment
	10	Ammo (Arrows/Bullets/etc)
	11	Usable with delayed consumption (intended for 'itemskill')
		Items using the 'itemskill' script command are consumed after
		selecting a target. Any other command will NOT consume the item.
	12	Shadow Equipment
	18	Another delayed consume that requires user confirmation before
		using item.

---------------------------------------

But what I discovered is that if I try to search for specific types that I get no results in the filter for some reason? Here's what I know:

• 0 when searched in type brings back filter results.
  • 2 when searched in type brings back filter results.
  • 3 when searched in type brings back filter results.
  • 4 when searched in type gives me no filter results.
  • 5 when searched in type gives me back filter results.
  • 6 when searched in type gives me no filter results.
  • 7 when searched in type gives me no filter results.
  • 8 when searched in type gives me no filter results.
  • 10 when searched in type gives me back filter results.
  • 11 when searched in type gives me back filter results.
  • 12 when searched in type gives me no filter results.
  • 18 when searched in type gives me no filter results.

So based on this I know that mySQL Workbench doesn't recognize types 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, or 18. Yet everything else when searched in this program gives me a filter result.

So this is when I was starting to wonder if I could find an armor of any kind without using a filter. I scroll down, sure enough, I don't see IDs of armors anywhere. So then I tried searching by IDs. I searched for 2305 (Adventurer's Suit [0]), 2326 (Saint's Robe [1]), and 2328 (Wooden Mail [0]) and once again I get no results for those. So naturally I try to see if I can search for a different item type to see if I'm searching correctly. This time I look up 1713 (Arbalest [1]), sure enough, that gives me a result that being the correct result of Arbalest.

So then I made sure that my item_db.txt file wasn't missing any data. So I go to where the item_db.txt is located at rathena\db\pre-re\item_db and I scroll through the file to see if I can find the items I searched for before. Sure enough, they exist in the item_db file and they're under the category of "Armors" so this at least assures me that my item_db file isn't missing any files.

I'm under the impression that the workbench either didn't upload correctly, I missed a step, or something else entirely is going on. Is it possible that I need to reload the item_db.txt file into the workbench somehow? Thank you all for your support.

Edited by Neutral

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet