Need help in windows 8

icegrave01

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  69

Hi sir/mam i need some help regarding to my RO folder. i'm running windows 8.1, the problem is when i start my RO.exe it start auto close and has stopped working. i run my RO client.exe as Run Administrator privilege and compatibility mode, nothing change. 

9 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  283

Did you try changing the location of your folder? It happened to me before (not with ro though).

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  258

how my freiend says try to change the ro fold to other place like Desk or Game fold not direct on C: or Program, btw try to turn down your firewall (Windows Defender) or Antivirus some times this programs erase some files you need.

Edited by Helly

how my freiend says try to change the ro fold to other place like Desk or Game fold not direct on C: or Program, btw try to turn down your firewall (Windows Defender) or Antivirus some times this programs erase some files you need.

Ok thanks, i will try. 

Not Working either, how to fix this?

Maybe you're spawning on a bugged map, try to change your 'last_pos', 'last_x' and 'last_y' in your mysql database (char table) to another location

3ba5d7f61d.png

Hum, tell me, witch Kro client did you download? i have given a kro from here to a  friend and he have the same problem, he open the exe and close automaticly maybe it have some missing files(He fix it using a kro from other server), try to download other Ragnarok Clean KRO here is one from Akkarin this always work fine for me, but only can be downloaded by Jdownloader, the NickyZai Ro Hosting Kro, if you still have problems, maybe you dont diff it right XP!

Edited by Helly

Hum, tell me, witch Kro client did you download? i have given a kro from here to a  friend and he have the same problem, he open the exe and close automaticly maybe it have some missing files(He fix it using a kro from other server), try to download other Ragnarok Clean KRO here is one from Akkarin this always work fine for me, but only can be downloaded by Jdownloader, the NickyZai Ro Hosting Kro, if you still have problems, maybe you dont diff it right XP!Same 

Same as your's RO client i'm using. my client version is 2013-07-08, i'm having hard time. maybe i should make another OS in my PC. two partition 

Did you try changing your position? Don't go changing your whole client folder if just one map is bugged.

That may as well not be it but the bugged map problem is pretty common so that's worth giving it a try.

Did you try changing your position? Don't go changing your whole client folder if just one map is bugged.

That may as well not be it but the bugged map problem is pretty common so that's worth giving it a try.

Hum, i dont think is a map, he is telling that the client dont even open, or open and automaticly get closed, he cant even put an account, or that is what i understand.

I BTW is very weird i have windows 10 updated from 8.1 and no problem, did you add your data.ini file? or, diff it to read data folder first? so you can try if is that leaving the files in the data fold.... are details but... make diference. 

Ahh xD it thougt that was on login

Can you please share the following things?

• exe date
  • clientinfo version
  • packet db ver
  • mmo.h packetver
  • core.h packet obfuscation
  • and did you check the disable packet encryption when you diffed?