R> Character IP Script!

Dejavu

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  44

i am requesting for a script that i can view players ip add. by typing their name on the npc or by command like @who or if possible that theyre ip will show if i right click their character name!

post-21763-0-39527600-1465936571.png

Edited by Dejavu

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  283

There you go for a '@name2ip <name>' command

-	script	At_name2ip	-1,{
OnInit:
	.DBname$ = "ragnarok"; // set this to your database name (mine is ragnarok)
	bindatcmd "name2ip",strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnCommand",99;
	end;

OnCommand:
	.@ip$ = getcharip(.@atcmd_parameters$);
	query_sql("SELECT `online` FROM `"+.DBname$+"`.`char` WHERE `name` = '"+.@atcmd_parameters$+"' AND `online` = '1'",.@online);

if (.@atcmd_parameters$ == "") dispbottom "Your IP address is "+.@ip$;
	else if (.@ip$ == "") dispbottom "Player "+.@atcmd_parameters$+" can't be found in database, please make sure you tipped the right name";
	else dispbottom "The latest IP address of player "+.@atcmd_parameters$+" was "+.@ip$+" (player currently "+(.@online?"online":"offline")+")";
	end;
}

you just have to type '@name2ip <name of the character>' to retrieve the ip adress of the player, you will get your ip address if you didn't put any name (even though it's a but useless I admit).

I have no idea what you'd want it to look like and I also didn't test it so don't hesitate to ask for more.

If you still want to access that ip adress by right clicking on somebody, you should ask the source support section but I don't even know if that's possible whithout editting the client which would probably be a pain. No real idea there, it doesn't hurt to ask anyway ^^

(Actually if dejavu means you're french, I'm too so that may be more comfortable to talk in french if you need anything)

Edited by Kurofly