Additional bonusses addable?

Santafe

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  325

Guyz so i was wondering, in disguise suits we use 2 out of the 3 {} which is there in the script lines. if i wanted to add 2 or more bonuses to that disguise suit wat should i do? example {changeclass 2412;}{bonus movementspd; }{ changeclass;} . dont mind the fake bonus xD just an example. if i wanted to add bonus all stat along with this , is it possible? and if so where do i add it? since all 3 "{}" are filled. Thanks in advance :D

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  103

It's been a while but if i remember my itemdb right its [script to run},{script that runs when equiped},{script that runs when deequiped}

it would go in the first {} that is the item script after the semi colon you would add bonus bAllStats,value;   where the value is what you want the stats to be added, a file listing all possible bonuses is in doc/item_bonus.txt

• Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  325

It's been a while but if i remember my itemdb right its [script to run},{script that runs when equiped},{script that runs when deequiped}

it would go in the first {} that is the item script after the semi colon you would add bonus bAllStats,value;   where the value is what you want the stats to be added, a file listing all possible bonuses is in doc/item_bonus.txt

yea but since its a disguise suit in the first {} theres the "changebase 4021" or sm other number so i cant add bonus ballstat there or any other bonus or should i add it after a " ;" ?