Item Script

Poring King

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  926

Hello Mam, Sir im newbie in rAthena

Im requesting for an idea or if you can provided the item script it help's me alot for my unique script planning to made .Lets change the Intense WOE of Ragnarok to a different one .

1st - The item will automatically drop on the area of emperium and it will happend only in WOE time .

2nd - The item Have a big Size when drop on the floor .

3rd - The Item will drop on the floor if the user die .

4th - The item will not eaten by the floor .

5th - The item give you a All stats "amount" and skill like enchant deadly poison ( i think i can do this one lol )

6th - if player pick up the "This Item" he will get this following .. and he will become the Guild Guardian Player for his guild . 

7th - The item picker will announce ( i can do this lol :D )

If job is swordsman = switch(select("Dagger,Axe,Sword,Spear etc "))item script ("enchant deadly poison")

if job is archer = switch(select("Bow,Dagger")) item script("Add range , Add Bow Damage + 40% or desire amount.

if job is paladin = switch(select("Shield ,Armor,")) item script  ("can devo non party member") lol

if job is mage = switch(select("Hat,Weapon,")) item script (" Let me think for this one ")

etc . Let me think for the other job can do

I hope some one could make this one :D and have a creadit for me :D hahah . /no1

Edited by Poring King

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet