Any new client side guides?

Einjerin

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

Hey Everyone,

New user here. Is there any new client side guide I can rely on(or guide I should stick to following)? I managed to google and setup my server (I am creating an offline one) but I am still unable to create the client side properly. I downloaded the latest nickyzai kRO client(Full_kRO_Renewal_20150601.exe, also I have patched it as well) and configured the clientinfo.xml in the data.grf to my IP address. The ragnarok.exe just opens up a splash screen and does nothing.

Did I miss anything or I did something wrong(I think I did). ? I tried looking for other guides but was unlucky in doing it because the pre requisite programs are now dead links etc.

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Was able to do some stuff(downloaded an offline client Ragnarok Offline SUPER SAIYAN 2014 ) . However I keep getting stuck when selecting rAthena server select. Any tips? thanks

Thanks to Scylla for helping me out. Creating a guide for people to avoid redundancy.

Edited by Einjerin

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  374

All done, guided on discord.