Frost Lock issues

Nullifier

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140

Hi, if you guys dont mind i wanna ask something regarding frost lock issues im using a default rathena from my host and there seems some problem here it is " i'm using Mjolnir in my champ then i will switch to 4sk card weapon to use finger offensive in other server that switching can frost your enemies when the timing is good, in sonic blow too of assassin cross, and asura strike of champion those switchings wont work, im new in making a server sorry for this question, i hope theres a good answer here haha thanks in advance.

And i have another issue regarding Ripped Cabus NPC the npc wont work too as well he can talk but he dont give extra weights and the amount of gympass is still the same.

heres the script : http://pastebin.com/enxn6rfg

Edited by vexillio1993

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1546

And i have another issue regarding Ripped Cabus NPC the npc wont work too as well he can talk but he dont give extra weights and the amount of gympass is still the same.

heres the script : http://pastebin.com/enxn6rfg

As what I remember this is not a bug, check if you enable the hunting_mission.txt and..

replace

.Party = 3;             // Party options: 0 (exclude party kills), 1 (include party kills), 2 (same map only), 3 (screen area only)

into this

.Party = 0;             // Party options: 0 (exclude party kills), 1 (include party kills), 2 (same map only), 3 (screen area only)

that's what aleos said here https://github.com/rathena/rathena/issues/282

Hi, if you guys dont mind i wanna ask something regarding frost lock issues im using a default rathena from my host and there seems some problem here it is " i'm using Mjolnir in my champ then i will switch to 4sk card weapon to use finger offensive in other server that switching can frost your enemies when the timing is good, in sonic blow too of assassin cross, and asura strike of champion those switchings wont work, im new in making a server sorry for this question, i hope theres a good answer here haha thanks in advance.

If you mean after switching from Mjol to 4sk it will frost the enemy there are some possibilities that it wont work, what if the enemy if using anti freeze status? and I think on the second hit it will trigger im not 100% sure let's wait for someone who can explain this..

• Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  140

Sorry where can i edit that 

.Party = 3; // Party options: 0 (exclude party kills), 1 (include party kills), 2 (same map only), 3 (screen area only) ?

sorry for my bad im new in making pserver :(

Heres the hunting mission.

// ----------------------- Quest Scripts -----------------------
// -- Dynamic Quest Scripts
//npc: npc/custom/quests/hunting_missions.txt
npc: npc/custom/quests/quest_shop.txt
//npc: npc/custom/quests/questboard.txt

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

bump