FAW Silver Sniper & Magic Decoy

dreinor17

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32

Hi.. Can someone help me.. i want to modify the Magic Attack of Magic Decoy and Silver Sniper.. 

I want the Damage of Silver Sniper to be affected by the DEX stats of the caster.. here is the code for the damage of FAW - Silver Sniper:

if( ud->skill_id == NC_SILVERSNIPER )
                                      mstatus->rhw.atk = mstatus->rhw.atk2 = 200 * ud->skill_lv;

What Code Should I add so that the damage of Silver Sniper be affected by the Dex of the caster? btw, this is found in status.c

2nd is the FAW - Magic Decoy.. i want the Matk of the Magic Decoy to be affected by the Luk of the caster.. Here is the code for the matk that is found on skill.c:

md->status.matk_min = md->status.matk_max = 250 + (50 * skill_id)

What Code Should I add so that the Matk of the Magic Decoy be affected by the luk of the caster? sorry.. I'm not really familiar with the language of the codes, can someone help me on this? thanks..

already found the attack part of silver sniper, the code is:
mstatus->rhw.atk = mstatus->rhw.atk2 =  *200 * ud->skill_lv * status_get_dex(battle->get_master(mbl)); 

the only one left is the FAW - Magic Decoy based on luk magic damage..

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet