Dual Client kick at same map

Vincent

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  130
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  528

Hi,

i am looking for a script where i can set the maps where dual client get kicked. I want to add this to WoE Maps so Player can play with dual client but if they want to enter WoE maps they get kicked.

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1268

think I better bump this topic rather than post in other member's topic

the answered sql query is quite unoptimized

I'll avoid using IN command because it always execute very slow

using JOIN statement is much faster than IN here because the account_id column has been indexed

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4771183/sql-fixed-value-in-vs-inner-join-performance

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12172931/mysql-performance-use-in-or-join

this query should be faster

.@len = query_sql("select account_id from `char` right join login on login.account_id = `char`.account_id where `char`.online = 1 and login.last_ip = '"+ getcharip() +"'" )
http://rathena.org/board/topic/73169-player-checker-npc/?p=150983 <-- just some info about an indexed table

Thanks I'll keep that in mind.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76

v4 is not working for me .. anyways , how can I set this at mac address ? 

EDIT :
Oh , I need harmony for mac address to work . can this be done on Internal Guard ? 

Edited by iMrFreeziNg

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  52

Hello, may I have a favor that related to this dual client script, I will explain what I need in the following.

I am using the default custom Battle Ground with rAthena database, and I am using this dual client script which kick people who are having dual login in certain map.

There are people who abuse the battleground script because even I had set the map ip restriction, but what they do is getting the reward continuously.

Lets say players 3v3 with the Flag Battle Ground, when 6 of the players enter the BG map, 5 of them who with the same IP kicked out, and yet the only remaining 1 person hit the enemy flag and won the BG reward.

I am thinking of added the IP restriction to the chatting room which waiting for players, so they totally fail to join the BG event because chatroom will kick him out or any otehr way that is useful., 

Kindly waiting for your all support, please help me regarding this issue. Thanks much !!

• Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  122

what will happen to the players who played in the shop? they are all the same ip. does it mean that in the shop only 1 player can play? pls correct me if im worong.

thanks,

what will happen to the players who played in the shop? they are all the same ip. does it mean that in the shop only 1 player can play? pls correct me if im worong.

thanks,

If one of the shop maps are set then yes... I would just recommend not setting vending maps. :0 This is more for woe, pvp, or pve.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7

thanks,

If one of the shop maps are set then yes... I would just recommend not setting vending maps. :0 This is more for woe, pvp, or pve.

@skorm, what he meant was "what will happen to the players who played in on computer/internet cafe? they are all having a one ip address. does it mean that one player in the same ip address can play since the computer or internet cafe / shop was using one ip address. 

@skorm, what he meant was "what will happen to the players who played in on computer/internet cafe? they are all having a one ip address. does it mean that one player in the same ip address can play since the computer or internet cafe / shop was using one ip address. 

Yeah unless you're using harmony and mac address.