Expanded Skill Damage & Item Weight Problem

qwertyu08

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5

hi guys i have a problem with my server the expanded class "Gunslinger","Ninja" their damage are so low i dont know how to balance the damage so that players can now play the expanded class. And also i have a problem with the item weight like the credits and gold how to change it's weight to 0. Any suggestion or comments ,thanks in advanced.

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22

The hard(-coded) way: You could try altering their skills' formulae in your server's source, and then recompiling.

If you don't want to mess with the source, or maybe just need an easier way to increase their overall damage (not only skills), you could edit job-specific items in your db/(pre-)re/item_db.txt and add something like Atk or AtkRate to suit your needs.

Since they're Gunslingers and Ninja, I imagine that'd be possible and have no collateral damage, as firearms are exclusive to Gunslingers and Ninjas have exclusive daggers/fuumas.

Changing item weight can also be done in that same file. It follows this structure:

ID,AegisName,Name,Type,Buy,Sell,Weight,ATK,DEF,Range,Slots,Job,Class,Gender,Loc,wLV,eLV,Refineable,View,{ Script },{ OnEquip_Script },{ OnUnequip_Script }

So you only need to find the items you want to lower the weight on, and edit the seventh value there to your liking. Balancing is another matter. :P