WoE doesn't Spawn Monsters

acidcooler

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11

Hi Everyone,

Recently, I have started the WoE_controller (from Euphy) on my server, and I DO HAVE the original scripts disabled:

//== npc\guild\agit_controller.txt
//== npc\guild2\agit_start_se.txt

Everything seems to work right, except the Spawning monsters on the old castles (Prontera, Payon, Aldebaran and Geffen).

I mean, when the WOE starts, the "old" unconquered castles remain empty, only the Emperium get spawned.

On the New castles in Arunafeltz and Schwarzwald the monsters appears correclty!

Nothing was changed on the agit_main.txt neither on the agit_main_se.txt.

Schedules times, Emperium spawns and flags are all behaving correctly.

Can anyone help me with this one?

Thanks in Advance!

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11

OK, after a lot of tests I have realized the following:

- With the original scripts loaded and Woe_controller from Euphy Disabled I had the following symptoms:

- With WoE NOT started, all the castles had Monsters and Emperium on it.

- As soon as I give "agitstart" and "agitstart2" all the castles kept the Emperiums ON but the monsters had disappeared.

- By ending the Woe with "Agitend" and "Agitend2", the Emperiums have remained and the monsters had never spawned back.

- From here on, as much as I started or stop the Woe manually or through Euphy controller, the castles remained always the same: Emperium always ON, monsters always OFF.

So, I found in another topic someone mentioning about raising the value on /src/map/map.h in #define MAX_EVENTQUEUE 2. So I have raised to 5.

Besides this, I tried to downgrade the file /npc/guild/agit_main.txt from version 2.0 to 1.9a

and enabling again the Woe_controller from Euphy and disable the original controllers again (//== npc\guild\agit_controller.txt //== npc\guild2\agit_start_se.txt).

After recompiling the server, it seems that everything started working as expected.

Now I found that the Woe system seems to be different from my previous experiences around 8 years ago.

With WOE turned OFF, all the non-taken castles, have Emperium and Monsters spawned all the time, allowing anyone trying to conquer the castle at any time, however the GvG is OFF.

As soon as WoE starts, the castles that weren't set to be part of the WoE session, won't allow anyone to enter.

The other ones that were set to be on the Woe session, got available to conquer.

When a castle gets conquered (during or not WoE sessions), the emperium only show UP, when that castle is part of the current WoE session, and those conquered castles won’t have monsters anymore.

So, I’m not quite sure if this is the current behavior of the nowadays WoE systems, but seems to work fine.

As part of the problem resolution, I’m also not quite sure if it got solved due to the script downgrade (agit_main.txt from version 2.0 to 1.9a) or the changed value on the map.h.

If anyone else had the same problem, please leave a post saying how you solved it and if by any chance, some part of my solution helped.