Walk-lag problem

meko9586

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9

I am using RA17704 with client 2013-08-07a. I diff the client with disable nagle algorithm. I've checked socket.c and it has tcp_nodelay.

Before, I used a Hong Kong dedicated server with CentOS 64bit but it has lag problems and I guessed it was because the main players are from Taiwan. So, I change the host to Taiwan. Now, I am using a cloud server with Windows Server 2008 located in Taiwan.

However, my server start to have walk-lag whenever there are over than 20 players. I've struggled in lag problem for so long so far. Hope that someone could help me. I don't think it's a script problem because the CPU/Ram/Network Usage are all in normal stage. What I guess is that the main culprit is nagle algorithm hasn't been disabled.

Below is the resources overview, tracert report from Hong Kong to the Taiwan server and the speed test result for the local. As I am using traditional Chinese Windows, I've put English meaning next to the Chinese.

cHPNFub.png

aQLkTtW.png

3572528572.png

Edited by meko9586

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet