Failed to connect to server

Rioos

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Hi, i'm bit new in rAthena. I just config my emulator, compiled and everything is ok, the server is running normally.

When I try to log-in into the game (insert password) it gives me "Failed to connect to the server".
I don't know where the mistake is, but i tried to do a LOT of changes, and nothing happens.

I tried to instal the client version 2010-07-30 because i'm going for a Pré Renewal server.

On my mmo.h i defined the packetver for 20100730. On my packed_db.txt i selected packet_ver = 25, i downloaded this ( http://rathena.org/board/topic/66962-basic-complete-renewal-data-english-folder/ ) data folder (version 2.0). Edited my clientinfo.xml, downloaded the Lua Files corresponding to my data and download and diffed my hexed as well.

My hexed seems to be reading the clientinfo.xml because it appears my server name and baloon.

Obs1: I tried to run that with an old server data and it works, but I get connection refused after that (probably because packet_ver doesn's match)

Edited by Rioos

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet