Src_Logo e logo

PrntScrn

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42

Good Guys come ask for a src_logo and a logo for my future server named "NightRo"

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3

I feel like contributing today, so tell me more about how you envision your logo to be like. B)
Would you prefer a nocturnal feel, any specific adornments like leaves, thunders, owls or something not related to night or forest themes. How about artworks, do you want to feature a illustration along with your src_logo? You can always pick a theme (e.g. apocalyptic, war, peaceful, scary) and I will do it accordingly.

Edited by arpora

I feel like contributing today, so tell me more about how you envision your logo to be like. B)

Would you prefer a nocturnal feel, any specific adornments like leaves, thunders, owls or something not related to night or forest themes. How about artworks, do you want to feature a illustration along with your src_logo? You can always pick a theme (e.g. apocalyptic, war, peaceful, scary) and I will do it accordingly.

Sorry for the delay ... Friend makes a very pretty with some thunder and a nocturnal monsters of ragnarok!
If my English has hard I'm using google translator.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3

Sorry for the delay ... Friend makes a very pretty with some thunder and a nocturnal monsters of ragnarok!
If my English has hard I'm using google translator.

I will message you then. :)

Edit: Files sent via pm.

Edited by arpora
  • Upvote 1

RESOLVIDO 

arpora

me ajudou.

Muito Obrigado cara pela ajuda.

Toma que muitas pessoas seja cmo vc e que qualker q eu puder ajudar to na disposição. vlw