• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  247

File Name: Fixed Cast and Delay Adjustment Mapflag

File Submitter: Akinari

File Submitted: 13 Nov 2013

File Category: Source Modifications

Content Author: Akinari

This mapflag modification allows you to set a mapflag to reduce fixed cast time and delay by a percentage placed after the mapflag. I made this for a server I ran for awhile and used it specifically to reduce cast time and delay on standard (Non PvP or GvG) maps. It gives the game a quicker pace, without forcing you to modify a set config that changes the whole server. It's great for events, PvP, PvM... just about anything you can think of since you can modify this to your heart's content between maps.

Example:prontera	mapflag	pvmcast	50 // Any player who goes to map 'prontera' has a 50% reduction in fixed cast time and delay

This modification is dynamic, so you should be able to go between any map and have the correct reduction applied when necessary. Please test before releasing in a production server as I have ported it with a few different features in the latest GIT compared to what I use to have it set as.

Also note the modification only adjusts fixed cast delay, it does not change variable cast time. This means it will only work in RENEWAL as well. Also, feel free to modify and re-release if you add some extra functionality to it.

Click here to download this file

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1654

Uhh may I ask something? Does this kind of source mod got included on the master repo too?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187

This means it will only work in RENEWAL as well. Also, feel free to modify and re-release if you add some extra functionality to it.

Does it mean cannot support for Pre-re server?

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  247

This is not included in the main repository.  It's just a mod I made.

When I said it only works on renewal, I meant pre-renewal doesn't have fixed cast time, so this won't change the cast time at all, only delay.  If you wanted to use this on Pre-renewal with delay modification only, you could certainly do that.  However, I have no intention of supporting pre-renewal cast time with this mod anytime soon.