Homunculus S Damage

seisuke

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1

Hi guys,

I have recently started to play RO again and even found myself a nice server running rAthena. The thing I want to ask for opinion about is the damage of the Homunculus S.

I have seen one of my pals create a Genetic and he raised an Eleanor. What I usually read about those homunculi is that they are hardly to be taken serious, but on rAthena

at least Eleanor's damage is sick...

Now I got myself a Genenic with an Eleanor too and here are some of her stats with lvl 160:

She sits on 937 Atk and 190 Aspd. Her Sonic Claw does 20k damage and she can spam the stuff as fast as she usually attacks. I went to Bio Labs 2 and simply sent her to nuke the MvP.

Ported away once she died, revived her, piched a blue pot and went back to send her on killing that MvP. And before someone asks: At lvl 150 she was only slightly weaker, maybe at 800 Atk and 188 Aspd.

I just want to know whether this monster of a powerhouse is working as intended. Because my guts tell me that this damage plus the high hit and flee, the missing flee penalty for multiple mobs and

the ease of reviving her with full hp makes one hell of a killing machine. This Eleanor of mine plus the Acid Demo of the Genetic make me wonder if I ever should try and play any other character till max level.

Even my beloved Assassin, though I expect a GX to become somewhat stronger than this Eleanor, doesn't seem too attractive compared to this Homunculus anymore...

So, here is my sweet Eleanor^^

post-4762-0-04157300-1383352382_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

I play On a server Called InfiniRO, And I do concider this as a Issue, The reason why is everyone that is a Genetic is making a Eleanor, and already one of them said they are killing Ifrit, And I'm afraid their job level doesn't say justice. It's way to low 

• When a monster is killed by the Homunculus alone:
    • Owner gets full Base Experience, but no Job Experience, from the monster.
    • If a monster is killed by having both the player and his/her Homunculus dealing damage to the monster:
      • Player gets 105% of the monster's Base Experience. For example, a Sidewinder gives 720 Base Experience. If both the player and the homunculus participate in the fight, the player gets 756 experience (720 * 1.05) instead.
      • Player gets a portion of the monster's Job Experience based on how much damage is dealt by the player (the Job Experience pool is 105% of normal)
      • Homunculus gets a portion of the monster's Base Experience based on how much damage is dealt by the Homunculus.
    • Homunculus gets the full experience from the monster.

So Basicly the kills are mostly being done by her Homunculus S Eleanor.
      She been saying she been killing ifrit all the time, and that alone bugs me. Since she solo's him. Also she said once it dealt 100k dmg per second.
      I think one of my friends found out this dmg Calculation as well, and loves it to much to even give info on it. lol
      Why is it that her damage so High? It's just not right. 

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  247

Please test after applying 4d61cc0.  Also, if necessary, perform a homshuffle to fix the stats.

• Upvote 1