Colosseum

jcgt85

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22

Hi c:

This is an idea taken from RO2, I dunno if its possible or someone likes it. 

At a certain time 2 times a day (3pm & 8pm for example), the server makes an announcement and a npc appears in prontera to invite the players to join the Colosseum, when you accept it takes you to a map, say guild_vs4 ... In there, when a certain number of players are there (15-20 maybe?), pvp is activated to start with the 1st round (there's a total of 5 rounds). Each round is about 3 minutes... after the 1st minute aggro mobs appears to attack the players... The players that gets more points (if we suppose that each player kill is 2 points and each mob kill is 1 point) advance to the next round, the last places (from 3 to 5 maybe?) return to prontera. At the end of each round the script evaluates the players that advanced (with the points obtained from the kills), and gives them a certain quantity of "pvp points" or "blood points" or whatever you wanna call them... This points can be exchanged for prizes with some npc shop. The 5th round winner obtains an item for winning the Colosseum. 

In the map: 

- To the low level players, their HP increases so they can participate (I dunno if the hp can be raised depending on the level, so everyone has more less the same hp). When going out of that map, the hp returns to normal.

- The names of the players in the Colosseum are hidden (fakename at entering maybe?)

- Players cannot talk in that map ( I dunno if this can be done though )

- When someone kills you, 5 secs pass and then you are automatically resurrected in some place in the map (not in the same place, to avoid farming), until the round ends.

- Between rounds there are 20secs of waiting

- In the last round mobs doesn't appear, so you have to kill players. 

This is the Colosseum in RO2

I dunno if someone's interested in making this script of if its possible to make something like this c:

but it would be awesome if it can be done and someone wants to :3 , I think it would help a lot of servers lol. 

Thanks!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet