how to fix this

secondL

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  155

im using rathena svn 17221 and my client is 2012-04-10...those item are i think are "rare item" cause when i search in ratemyserver.net most of them are dropped by battlegrounds and not available in iRO

how can i fix that kind of situation specially in skull cap please look some my screen shot...

post-14794-0-57022900-1364884474_thumb.jpg

post-14794-0-15890300-1364884481_thumb.jpg

post-14794-0-91828000-1364884486_thumb.jpg

post-14794-0-53402100-1364884505_thumb.jpg

post-14794-0-31664800-1364884511_thumb.jpg

post-14794-0-76600000-1364884517_thumb.jpg

12 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  815

Update your idnum2itemdesctable for that item id and for the skull cap look at your idnum2itemresnametable with that item id

• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  326

get you translations here, (manually apply it to your idnum2itemdesctable)

or you could use 2012-4-18 client and use iteminfo.lub/cskroptioninfo.lub which replaces most of item related .txt based client side files

get you translations here, (manually apply it to your idnum2itemdesctable)

or you could use 2012-4-18 client and use iteminfo.lub/cskroptioninfo.lub which replaces most of item related .txt based client side files

where can i locate idnum2itemdesctable?....

Update your idnum2itemdesctable for that item id and for the skull cap look at your idnum2itemresnametable with that item id

Sir after i locate that skull cap in the list what is the 2nd step?

inside your data.grf.

check your custom grf/data folder first (i assume you got one there since you already have English translation)

inside your data.grf.

check your custom grf/data folder first (i assume you got one there since you already have English translation)

i mean dude where can i replace that file?

inside your data.grf.

1. search for idnum2itemdesctable.txt inside the location i told you

2. look for the itemID (item #) which your try to edit/replace (the one w/ gibberish text) & edit it to your desired desc whatsoever

verified_check_small.gifif you don't know how to locate your idnum2itemdesctable.txt or possibly don't know what your doing, try to get it here and just paste it in your data folder and go to #2

verified_check_small.gifall the necessary files to edit are on the link i gave you(get them there if you don't know how to locate yours from your client),

verified_check_small.giftry to explore & analyze the structure & purpose of the files in the link, that will help you if you do

inside your data.grf.

2. look for the itemID (item #) which your try to edit/replace (the one w/ gibberish text) & edit it to your desired desc whatsoever

verified_check_small.gifif you don't know how to locate your idnum2itemdesctable.txt or possibly don't know what your doing, try to get it here and just paste it in your data folder and go to #2

verified_check_small.gifall the necessary files to edit are on the link i gave you(get them there if you don't know how to locate yours from your client),

verified_check_small.giftry to explore & analyze the structure & purpose of the files in the link, that will help you if you do

dude what i am talking about is this file (cskroption - lub file)....is this a replacement to the other one or i just add it?....then where is the exact location?....the idnum2itemdesctable.txt i was found in my data folder...im just wandering about the (cskroption) file

inside your data.grf.

dude what i am talking about is this file (cskroption - lub file)....is this a replacement to the other one or i just add it?....then where is the exact location?....the idnum2itemdesctable.txt i was found in my data folder...im just wandering about the (cskroption) file

cskroption.lub= on "data folder"

while if your client doesn't read it then rename it to iteminfo.lub and place it to "System Folder"

Note: cskroption/iteminfo.lub is usable only for 2012-4-18 clients & up

• Upvote 1

inside your data.grf.

cskroption.lub= on "data folder"

while if your client doesn't read it then rename it to iteminfo.lub and place it to "System Folder"

Note: cskroption/iteminfo.lub is usable only for 2012-4-18 clients & up

ok dude now im clearly what i am doing to do thanks man!....

Bump for the skull cap

bump for the skull cap please help me with that issue

im stuck on this issue hope someone can answer this thank you