Swordsman Guild

Horus

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10

Hello, just to give a little background using rAthena pre-renewal database. I am in the process of testing some palettes on the server, when I was testing I went through the newbie area and after going to the swordsmans guild I became a swordsman when I went outside I was in water and could not move. NPCs outside were Mercenary sellers. I wanted to know if it was because it is pre-renewal and what I can do to fix it.

Thanks,

Horus

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  155

Hello, just to give a little background using rAthena pre-renewal database. I am in the process of testing some palettes on the server, when I was testing I went through the newbie area and after going to the swordsmans guild I became a swordsman when I went outside I was in water and could not move. NPCs outside were Mercenary sellers. I wanted to know if it was because it is pre-renewal and what I can do to fix it.

Thanks,

Horus

dude i experienced that before... are you using 2010-04-10?... if no then try to use that client...and how about kRO? are you using the latest (2013) if yes try the kRO client with a year 2012...

answer first my question before you proceed

Edited by secondL

• Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1654

Possible answer is that you don't have the 'New Izlude' map in your client data folder or in your GRF, to fix it just update your GRF.

Or alternatively you can change your NPC and Warp coordinates in Izlude.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10

Er alright, for the client I am using 2012. I used the shin differ and what not. By new izlude map do you mean from the renewal/kro or are you referring to something related to the grf that is packed?