Problem with info server et server online Designno2

Loki81

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  79

I like Designno2 but its have a big bug.

My server is running.. But in CP server status said server is still offline.. But player online is display correctly.

if I change my theme by the default, my server status is displayed correctly as well as for information but it is not displayed for designno2.

i check all file of config, server and nothing change then, i suppose you have a bad code for eAthena, because I use a default theme and the problem is shutdown. is that the code could be that you took to get the information in the database at SQL is not good for those with eAthena emulator. I'm not good enough to fix such a thing but I think it's a error of variable to another. And the site is unable to get the information in the right database. Or is the cache, is will remove?

Look in the file

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ServerStatus><Group name="Nibelung Valesti"><Server name="Nibelung Valesti" playersOnline="3" mapServer="1" charServer="1" loginServer="1"/></Group></ServerStatus>

Is this Group name?

Is that my config file, is correct for now.... The only choice is the convert utf8, who is the problem? my other bd is ragnarok and logs database.

'ServerName' => 'Nibelung Valesti',
// Global database configuration (excludes logs database configuration).
'DbConfig' => array(
//'Socket' => '/tmp/mysql.sock',
//'Port' => 3306,
//'Encoding' => 'utf8', // Connection encoding -- use whatever here your MySQL tables collation is.
//'Convert' => 'utf8'

I use a Linux server. My ports is forwarding and I dont know, why is that? Conflict files? anyways, it's my hypothetic solution.

oh, i will to change the grey color of my bar is this web
when you select the menu. exemple click of main. You have a grey color, I will to change to black.

thank for you help.
Edited by Loki81

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet