Asura(GF) , Speed boost

Basis

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6

while i was browsing youtube, saw this Video of this Champion with facinating Skill speed,

can anyone help me how to make my Asura Strike, Dangerous Soul Collect, Critical Explosion Faster and Spammable like The video i provided with our current rAthena revision or 1678612

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  666

you don't need a src edit for this.... It can be done using rAthena/db/(pre-re | re)/skill_cast_db.txt

Look for the skill you want to edit and change it, by giving it no-delay, and no cast time/fixed cast time. Thats all they are doing right now. All they are doing in that video, is " instant cast" without delay. (Can be achieved legitimately, Bragi + 2x Kiel cards + 2 Expert rings).

you don't need a src edit for this.... It can be done using rAthena/db/(pre-re | re)/skill_cast_db.txt

Look for the skill you want to edit and change it, by giving it no-delay, and no cast time/fixed cast time. Thats all they are doing right now. All they are doing in that video, is " instant cast" without delay. (Can be achieved legitimately, Bragi + 2x Kiel cards + 2 Expert rings).

already did that from the start, and as far as i know there was a recent change in the past revision of rAthena about asura strike

• Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  666

Yea, I'm pretty sure that the change in Asura Strike was the fixed cast time, making it 2seconds cast no matter what, so if you set that to 0. It should fix your problem.

Yea, I'm pretty sure that the change in Asura Strike was the fixed cast time, making it 2seconds cast no matter what, so if you set that to 0. It should fix your problem.

not only that, i already did what you said at the first page, recompiled it and tested it, its as slow as a beetle thats why im asking for a source request, sicne it has something to do with that

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  29

lol autohotkey players