FluxCP Question

mitsukee

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20

Hello,

We are trying to make a FluxCP work on our webhost, but it doesn't seem to work. We were able to use xampp to make it work, but now the question is, how do we make it work on the webhost? I'm not really sure what we have to put in the BaseURl... Do I put the FluxCP in a folder in the control panel for the webhost? @_@

As you can see, this works: http://scarlett-ro.n...org/ScarlettCP/

I am trying to put this on http://scarlettro.com/, but I do get a lot of errors on there...

Thank you for the help. D:

// Edit: The Errors

Exception Details

Error: PDOException

Message: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'rAthena'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

File: /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php:81 File Line Function/Method /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php 81 PDO::__construct() /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php 94 Flux_Connection::connect() /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php 159 Flux_Connection::getConnection() /home/scarlett/public_html/modules/install/index.php 17 Flux_Connection::getStatement() /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php 337 include() /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php 168 Flux_Template::render() /home/scarlett/public_html/index.php 177 Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()

Exception Trace As String

#0 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(81): PDO->__construct(*hidden*)

#1 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(94): Flux_Connection->connect(Object(Flux_Config))

#2 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(159): Flux_Connection->getConnection()

#3 /home/scarlett/public_html/modules/install/index.php(17): Flux_Connection->getStatement('SELECT VERSION(...')

#4 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php(337): include('/home/scarlett/...')

#5 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php(168): Flux_Template->render()

#6 /home/scarlett/public_html/index.php(177): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)

#7 {main}

Edited by mitsukee

5 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  57

Hello,

We are trying to make a FluxCP work on our webhost, but it doesn't seem to work. We were able to use xampp to make it work, but now the question is, how do we make it work on the webhost? I'm not really sure what we have to put in the BaseURl... Do I put the FluxCP in a folder in the control panel for the webhost? @_@

As you can see, this works: http://scarlett-ro.n...org/ScarlettCP/

I am trying to put this on http://scarlettro.com/, but I do get a lot of errors on there...

Thank you for the help. D:

// Edit: The Errors

Exception Details

Error: PDOException

Message: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'rAthena'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

File: /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php:81 File Line Function/Method /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php 81 PDO::__construct() /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php 94 Flux_Connection::connect() /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php 159 Flux_Connection::getConnection() /home/scarlett/public_html/modules/install/index.php 17 Flux_Connection::getStatement() /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php 337 include() /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php 168 Flux_Template::render() /home/scarlett/public_html/index.php 177 Flux_Dispatcher::dispatch()

Exception Trace As String

#0 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(81): PDO->__construct(*hidden*)

#1 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(94): Flux_Connection->connect(Object(Flux_Config))

#2 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Connection.php(159): Flux_Connection->getConnection()

#3 /home/scarlett/public_html/modules/install/index.php(17): Flux_Connection->getStatement('SELECT VERSION(...')

#4 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Template.php(337): include('/home/scarlett/...')

#5 /home/scarlett/public_html/lib/Flux/Dispatcher.php(168): Flux_Template->render()

#6 /home/scarlett/public_html/index.php(177): Flux_Dispatcher->dispatch(Array)

#7 {main}

as you can see,its an SQL error,which refers to your password..check your webhost's IP address...and put it on your config/application.php and change your ServerAddress to your host IP address and leave the InstallerPassword into just simply " " to disable password or anything to enable it and in your BASE URI is the base web root on which your application lies...

Edited by jhonix

Okay, I'll change it and try to see if that works~

Okay, I'll change it and try to see if that works~

just to add up on what i said..go to config/servers.php..

'Hostname' => ' your host IP address',

'Username' => 'root', //this username is usually for localhost only,ask your webhost about this...

'Password' => '', //since your error above said that you got a password on your SQL,try to remember what is it and put it here on the Password label..

'Database' => 'ragnarok', this is where logs.sql,main.sql etc. should be,and this must be really correct...

try this too... ^_^

Alright, thank you! :)

Alright, thank you! :)

i can see that it did worked? :D no problem..