Client Releases Forum

Ragno

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82

Hi there

The rAthena's Client Release forum is my first source for information about new Client Releases, but when I read it, i always found topics for support and usefull tools. There is a lot of great contents there, but I would like to suggest to make that forum dedicated to new Client Releases topics.

It would be very usefull get into Client Release forum and only see topics about new releases, only titles like "2012-06-18aRagexeRE" and make it the official topic for that release, so, everybody puts there own observations about that especific release in that dedicated topic, and everybody could see all about that release, instead of search in all the forum.

Thanks everybody for your great work, it is very helpfull to all community of private servers.

Edited by Ragno

• Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2997

I moved all the non-release topics, hit the "report" button if something doesn't fit in the category it's in. :3

Thanks a lot for your Answer, I will use the Report funcion.

Also, I would suggest make a new forum for those topics dedicated to clienta data folders, and leave Client Release only for those new client releases (client exe).

What about topic's titles? Could be possible to change it to uniform it, and make a kind of rule for that especific section?

Edit: I just report some topics from first page (the first ones). Sorry for all this complains /wah

Edited by Ragno

• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1315

Oh so this is where those reports came from.

The ones you reported as Client Tools are indeed client tools however our Client Tools section is dedicated to Client Tools uploaded via the Download System. So...yeah...

I apologize for all the troubles. Just have the idea to read a dedicated section for Client Releases Forum.

In Cliente Releases there is lots contents of different subjects and it difficults the search for details of client releases. That are good contents, but i would like a dedicated section for client releases to make easy the search for details for new releases.

Well, is just a suggestion, sorry for the troubles.