HTMl Menu Help (Geromes Free Flux Template)

Tzuridis

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20

Hello I have contacted Gerome but he is unavailable, so I was wondering if anyone else knew what I should do if they have used this template before or if anyone understands a lot about html/web design etc adn can guide me in the right direction.

Here is the template : http://rathena.org/b...flux-templates/

Anyway my questions is:

The part with the Main Menu, account, donate, information, database (what I call menu tabs). I have managed to change the background by changing the bg file. But how do I edit the tabs? Particularity the color, background color and make the tabs drop down menu work again (I made the font larger).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Info to clarify:

I changed the font of global links (in main.css) to white background black text which is good because everything is more visible now but the menu tabs (Main Menu, Account, Donate, Information and Database) are all white so no one can see them. Where do I go to edit this? I want to make the menu tabs (Main Menu, Account, Donate) black background white text.

Also since I changed the size of the font and now the drop down menus no longer work for donate, information and database. How can I fix this as well?

I know this may hard to answer because it is specific but thank you for reading,

Tzuridis

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

If anyone else has this problem I figured out how to change the color, it is in Superfish.css :P

Still having trouble getting the hover to work for Donate, Information and Database.

Thanks for reading,

Tzuridis

Edited by Tzuridis

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet