Guild Supplier

Hoshi

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39

I don't know if this script is already available, I was hoping if anyone has a script that let the Guild Leader invest to a certain NPC where the npc shows how much the Guild leader have already invested(only guild leader) then the member would be able to get supplies from that NPC, at the cost of decrease in the investment of the leader. Limitation can be set by the Guild Leader or possible 1 time per woe time/day only. Supplies that will be provide to the members will be depends on the type of supplies the Guild Leader chose? assuming there 3 kinds of supplies with different amount to invest. Hoping if anyone already have this kind of script hope you could share it to me? or probably help me create one? xD Though I think it is too difficult to make? but i`m just requesting if so, I`m okay if no one would be able to help me since this request is I think little bit too much? hehe thanks in advance

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet