Help me pls, Problem on my installer..

redge25

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30

please help me with my super problem :(

i know this is simple to you please............

i don't know how to make installer, i already run my server for almost 6 days and running very well, but when i make a custom items it run completely on my test server locally, but when i make a zip file of NameRO.grf the thing that happen is that the players can equip the custom items they can see it on their character that it is wearing headgear, but if they open their EQUIP (ALT+Q) its error..... it is running perfectly on my side, the other players can wear the custom item without having any error.., i don't know what to do, i can't even help my players on how to prevent the errors...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  414

Make a new GRF containing all the updated files. Most of the time new players are stubborn or they don't know what to do with those new files. Make sure you tell them that there's a new GRF available. Also you can give a patch system a try, like Neon Cute/Thor Patcher/etc.

Note: Don't compress your GRF while you're running your Ragnarok Client. It won't save.

Note 2: Double check all the .lua or .lub files. Check your collection and item bmps, sprites and drop sprites if they are in the right folder.

Note 3: Check your item_db2.txt and make sure that they can really equip these things and there's no error in the item scripts.

And please post a screenshot, ask your erroring players to at least give you a screenshot of the error (it'll be easier to identify what's causing the error) or a Gravity Error message.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  30

thank u i'll try this one...