Client Suggestions

Xgear

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14

Hello.

I am looking for a newer client to update, which works with the web based login system. (Not sure when it was implemented)

Currently I am playing with 2011-05-11 which works rather good, except that when attempting to drop an item and requested to input amount, it says "Unknown Item" instead of the name, and when using certain scrolls, characters have to walk up next to the target randomly to use the spell.

For the past few days I've been trying a lot of clients, most ended in a big fail.

On half of the clients I got unknown packet version, even though mmo.h was properly changed, make clean'd and re-make'd and packet_db/clientinfo ver was changed (Tried with 25/26/27)

The other half, set up kept opening, despite my efforts to Use/Not Use HKLM -> HKCU -Tried Both-) and Updated Setup.exe (Which I only found in Korean and that is rather useless). I think I tried everything I could think of. I've also tested each client with the proper LUA files pack.

So far I've been stressing myself with:

2010-11-16

2010-11-24

2011-05-11

2011-07-06

2011-08-24

2011-09-29

2011-11-02

2011-11-22

I am ideally working for a stable as bug free as possible with decent lua files decompiled (Yes I know I might be asking for too much /hmm)

If anyone could either give me a suggestion for a decent client or some assistance over the ones I tried, I'd be more than happy =)

Greetings.

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308

give me the lua 2011-11-22 and i will decompile it completely