Consume Skill Item

Sidy

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  42

Hello dears,

I have add consume BG and WoE items, like yggs and mastela, and other consumables items, ok. Thats nice! I did. With like:

40000,Yggdrasilberry_c,Yggdrasil Berry,0,5000,,300,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ if(strcharinfo(3) == "bg_kvm" || strcharinfo(3) == "bg_tdm" || strcharinfo(3) == "bg_rush01" || strcharinfo(3) == "bg_rush02" || strcharinfo(3) == "bg_rush03" || strcharinfo(3) == "bg_rush04"){ percentheal 100,100; }},{},{}

Ohhh yeah!

Soo.... I ask for some friends that like servers to how add gemstones, AD's, bottles, and others (ETC) items, but not consumables now.

How I can do that? To use one item first that other when in a specify map like the example up?

I don't use yml server. I tried change the skill_db_requirement, and nothing.

Thank you for lights, if have sirs!

Edit:

I saw others servers and I saw that they didn't use duplicate items and didn't add what I put up here like example.

If someone knows how put Consume Mapflag Items, so for Items and Etc, I shall be thank!

Edited by Herbertsidy

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  42

Hello rAthena Users ?

I thank the community,

but I already found an alternative to what I wanted. 

I found the useful method of Script of Telma, that alreadies have here(forum download) but not updated to nowadays use. So I mentioned to a friend about the NPC Telma, and he gave to me a updated Telma system. Thank you!

Alternative to use items(diferent item at BG/WOE) : TELMA SCRIPT SYSTEM (updated of course) ?

How asks, can go to Rome! 

Thanks!