Closed connection from ip

Enot

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1

Hi there,

I'm back on the business after years without playing RO and I decided to make a test server again to test the Renewal features however things doesn't seems to be easy like it was back then.

First of all I decided to build a docker image since I want to run it in a microserver device building a MariaDB docker image and installing all the necessary packages to make it run as rAthena wiki states here. I started the container by running the following command: 

docker create --name=ragnarok_server -p 20002:3306 -p 20003:5121 -p 20004:6121 -p 20005:6900 -v /volume1/docker/ragnarok/datastore/:/var/lib/mysql -v /volume1/docker/ragnarok/datastore/rathena/:/root/rathena/ ragnarok:latest

So the more relevant points are the 6900 port which is forwarding to 20005. The server IP is 192.168.1.103 so my sclientinfo.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>
<clientinfo>
	<desc>Ragnarok Client Information</desc>
	<servicetype>america</servicetype>
	<servertype>primary</servertype>
	<connection>
		<display>RO Server</display>
      		<address>192.168.1.103</address>
      		<port>20005</port>
      		<version>55</version>
      		<langtype>1</langtype>
		<registrationweb>https://rathena.org/board/</registrationweb>
		 <aid>
            <admin>2000000</admin>
        </aid>
		<loading>
			<image>loading00.jpg</image>
			<image>loading01.jpg</image>
			<image>loading02.jpg</image>
			<image>loading03.jpg</image>
			<image>loading04.jpg</image>
			<image>loading05.jpg</image>
			<image>loading06.jpg</image>
		</loading>
   	</connection>
</clientinfo>

Packet version is configured to 20180620 in packets.hpp as defines_post.hpp and defines_pre.hpp so when I start the client patched and login, the server accepts the connection but inmediately the connection is closed (see image attached)

Apparently char_athena.conf and map_athena.conf IP's should be pointed to the public address if you want to expose the server outside, in this case, I just put 192.168.1.103 to test this on LAN but that didn't work either. I did the same test just by running on the local machine and works flawlessly so I presume I'm missing some connection rule when it comes to deal to different hosts machines. Someone can throw out some light the subject?

Regards ?

Sin título.png

Edited by Enot
correction

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet