Create my server bug another

Seky

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1

Hello!

First, I don't know exactly where I should post this, so If someone move to the right area I appreciate it.

I play a friend private server since january and never got a problem. But after I config my own server, found a client, patch, config and run, I cannot play his server. He was built a client with "read data folder First" patch and we put sclientinfo inside but it even can't work.

Hello!

Firstly, I don't know exactly where I should post this, so if someone move this topic to the right area I appreciate it.

I play on a friend's server since january and never got a problem. But after I config my own server, found a client, patch, config and run, I cannot play his server. He was built a client with "read data folder First" patch and we put sclientinfo inside but it even can't work (when I put login, password and hit to enter appears "Failed to connect"). I already verified and the client are sending data to the right ip/Port.

Absolutally no changes happened neither his server nor on my pc and others players are connecting and playing without problems...

Can you help me? I thought the problem was opensetup Ragnarok because of changes it does on windows registry, if someone known How to "reset" it, we can have a try...

Sorry for bad english and Thanks!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet