Modify an NPC

sikiro

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171

was wondering if anyone was willing to tackle this i am trying to modify this exisiting npc

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/npc/custom/quests/hunting_missions.txt

the concept of it is great but i wanted to expand it to do the following..

1. Allow for multiple npcs per map. say clone them.

2. Give random monsters based on map it was cloned.

3. allow for better modification of how many quests can be done say per day or week or w.e (so say prontera fields i can walk up it will ask me hey go kill porings and so on and so on i can repeat it in that place 5 a day with a limit per week. and some will only let u complete the quest once.

4. have rewards based on location so some will definately give exp and some that can only be done say once ever or once per week or month or w.e will give an additional reward.

there is a script available that ive tried everytihng to fix that sorta does what i want in a quest npc but it is broken beyond my capabilities of repairing. it was created by a member of this forum maybe either try and fix the script bellow and allow some of the features above or modify the script above to somewhat work as described.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/llchrisll/rAthena-Scripts/master/released/Utility/Quest_Sys.txt

Thanks,

SIkiro.

Edited by sikiro

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet