Gold Times

lucasavilez

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3

Hi mates,

I've planning to create a Gold Times server (Ep. Lighthalzen) but i want to use all new interfaces and system, so i decide to downgrade manually all episodes (yes, it will be hard but honestly i'll give it a try).

So, to start it i realize that i have to find all informations, minucious informations about all episodes (as mobs quantity for each map, npcs, dmg calcs, skills, mob skills, etc.) and after digging the whole worldwideweb, i  found only superficious informations.

Could somebody help me? There's a trustful place where i find all that informations?

Best regards

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8

I'd like to argue about Gold Age being Lighthalzen episode heh. Just kidding, Here's my take :

-First, you should use pre-renewal conf so that you get old-style damage formulae. If you want to go from latest and downgrade, refer to points below.

-You'll have a lot of "official" informations of good ol' times on iRO Wiki classic (including formulae on nearly everything) : http://irowiki.org/classic/Main_Page

-Then about the maps, you can just use the map database on ratemyserver, Obviously, be careful on picking "pre renewal" : http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=map_db /