DutchDuck

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  64

Hello!

1:
We are having some problems with the Sign Quest Dancing part...

Our tile on the bottom right doesnt seem to work with the quest ( no effect happens so this also doesnt count to the quest progress )

Is there a way to fix this?

2: Our mercenary killcount system doesnt count the way it should 

Here is a post of one of our members who is testing this out 

I've been grinding with mercenaries a lot and noticed their Killcount counter seems wonky.

Whenever you/merc/combined kill a mob over half your level, the mercenary should get +1 Killcount. Every 50 you will get +1 Loyalty.

Furthermore, at fixed killcount intervals the merc will get a random stat bonus. Supposedly as your Loyalty increases the interval decreases. This isn't actually present in the rathena code though, it gives a stat-bonus at every 50 killcount along with the Loyalty.

The bug is: the kill count often doesn't go up with 1. I can't tell how often it happens, but it happens frequently enough that with the window open I start noticing a decent loss of kills. I'm grinding just 1 kind of mob, so either all kills should increase or none, at least according to the descriptions I can find about the Mercenary System. However, that isn't the case. This means that many contracts may have had me miss out on an additional Loyalty point and is a tad frustrating.

Edit: I did an experiment, marking every 5 kills in chat and checking the killcount every 20 (making sure not to count Roweens). Here are the results:
17/20
17/20
12/20
15/20
16/20
15/20
16/20
13/19

Total: 121/159, 76% of the kills got counted. Had all 100% counted, it would have been an extra Loyalty and I frequently hit that 120 so likely missed out on at least 5 Loyalty already.

anyone knows how to fix this?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet